Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A little bit of Keira

Keira and I were hanging in the bathroom while she was "doing her thing."  While she was taking her sweet time, she noticed her underwear....

K:  "Mom, is that Dora on my undies?"

Me:  (not really looking that close) "Yes, it is."

K:  "Why does she have long hair?"

Me:  (now noticing that it isn't Dora, but a random princess/girl figure, and not really wanting to back track) "Maybe she just has long hair sometimes."

K:  "Yeah!!  Like maybe when she goes to princess parties!!"

Me:  (just going along with it)  "Sure, I bet that's right."

K:  (thinking......)  "That's silly!!!  There's no princess party in my underwear!!!"

And just for the record...if you're ever calling in your child from outside and you hear, "Just a minute Mom, I'm just holding some dog poop!!"  It's okay, you can just pretend that it's really just pine cones, it worked for me.

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

oh my hilarious. dog poop mmm maybe I could use that for the girls sometime just tell them its pine cones. ha

Miss you.

Post a Comment