Monday, December 21, 2009

My sweet Jentzen...

..is quite special. He's got the cutest smile and his laugh is absolutely delightful! I can't get enough of it. It's the cutest little giggle. I am always picking hip up, throwing him around, tickling him like crazy...just so I can hear it. In mid laughter, he always squeaks out, "Please stop it mama!" And I always do, I'm really working on him to ask properly for things and saying words instead of letting out a shout or grunt, or whine in frustration...so I want show him that it acutally works. And the he just sits there waiting for me to attack him again...and I always do.

He is very expressive with is words. If he likes something, he likes it...his entire face lights up and his he opens his mouth as wide as it can go with every word...and each word he says as if it's going to change the world. It's quite cute as well, to match his giggle. And if he doesn't like something that same passion goes into his arguement as well! His face, volume, and tone say it all! When the boy is angry, you know it! He huffs and puffs like a train and you can hear it all over the house.

So he was having a little incident when he was well, let's just say "frustrated" with something. So Nathan told him to go to his room and come back down when he had a better attitude. We don't allow that attitude in our house. So we hear him walking up the stairs and then Ava shouted, "Jentzen, come and play....."

So down he comes the stairs...

N: "Jentzen, you're supposed to be going upstairs."

J: (in the chipperest of happy voices) "I finished my attitude!!"

N: "Jentzen....."

J: "But I finished my attitude!!!"

How can you say no to that!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment