Monday, January 24, 2011

The Show Must Go On!!

I was invited to a show a few days back...well for those who know me....a lot of days back...the show actually took place on November 29th...but who's keeping track of how far behind I am!! The reason for that is this....I've been spending my free time doing this...My quilt with the beautiful fabric that my SIL got for me! Quilting makes me happy. Anyways on with the show!!
Ava had set up the seating area. Dang...Keira already snatched the best seat!!!

She started off the show with some amazing pan twirling...I know...be VERY impressed!
Then there was some juggling of ferocious animals happening...Ava ready to announce the next part of the show...
The Orchestra...

And just if you think Keira missed out on participating in the show...don't worry...she put on her own little show later...

Now that...THAT is true talent...wouldn't you say??

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

Kaz I can't wait to see it finished. It looks awesome!!! Those kids crack me up!! They would actually be awesome at circus stuff with their flexible strong little bods. They really do amaze me!! LOL Keira oh my keira I love thee!!! She cracks me up everytime & reminds me of Liv constantly!! Miss you!!

Post a Comment