Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter in the house....

I was cleaning the basement yesterday.

The kids were in the basement with me....playing.

It's Winter here in Minnesota.

Heat is important.

The switch for the heat is in the utility room.

Our utility room is in the basement.

The kids were in the basement with me...playing.

When you turn the heat down....it gets cold.

When you turn the heat switch off, it gets really cold.

When you turn the heat switch off for nearly 24 hours, it gets really really cold.

When it gets really really cold it makes a husband a smidge cranky trying to figure out why it's so cold.

The kids are banned from playing in the basement...so am I.

I put on a fleece.

4 comments:

Deb said...

SOOOOO funny!!! Heat is overrated, isn't it? Ok, perhaps not.

Grandad Gary .....(the Ledj) said...

Gee lifes tough over there! I had to put sneakers on with my shorts and t-shirt because it's raining and was a bit cool outside and my feet were cold! :0

Nanna Anne said...

Haa Haa Haa sounds like someone is getting his own back!!!!They say Grandchildren are a parent's REVENGE hee hee hee

Melanie B said...

Cold hahahhahah it's not cold it's just your imagination!!! Hahahahha heat is highly overrated!!! Lol

Post a Comment