Friday, June 10, 2011

The kids were making paper hearts. Quaid quickly discovered if you turn it upside down, it sort of looks like a hat....a pirate hat.

And not just a pirate wearing a hat, but a pirate wearing spiderman pajamas, with a cape, telescope, and a sword, who's about to attack an intruding 2 year old. He's all boy.

And who can resist a little man with chocolate on his nose?
And then there's this little flower....
That was made for her mama for Mother's Day by this beautiful flower...

The more I look at these pictures, the more they don't look like my children at all....what's with the photography...weird....it's obvious I have no idea what I'm doing with a camera, but that's okay. If you squint, turn the lights down low, while standing on one foot, and turning your head to the right...they look EXACTLY like my kids! Good Luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment