Friday, April 20, 2012

Just a few things....

...I don't want to forget:

Keira: "Mom?  Can I play my puter game?"

Me:  "No, you don't have a computer game."

Keira:  "Mom?  Can I do my spelling test?"

She's a wise one.  She knows the kids do their spelling online.  She's seen them use "school" as a way to get on the net.  (Remember the movie, "The Net" with Sandra Bullock?  I do.  Just sayin'.)

Jentzen: "Keira!  We're going to be best buddies for 39 days, Okay?" (I wonder what will happen on day 40.)

Ava:  "Keira, don't hit your head on the floor too hard...you'll get a headache."  (She's such a mother.)

Quaid has experienced a pulled muscle for the first time this morning...

Q: "Mom, is there something on my back?"

Me:  "No, it's a sore muscle...you can't see it."

Q:  "Uggghhh, it really hurts when I do this..." (bending and twisting in a way I'm not sure that my 30 year old body even bends anymore)

Me:  "Well then don't do that."  (It's the same logic when we say, "This really stinks...smell it!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment