Monday, August 2, 2010

We started school today. I figured since all other moms probably take pictures of their kids getting on the bus on a certain day in early September...I should pick up the slack and join in.
So here we are...in our school room...ready for the first lesson. Doesn't it look like we're ready for school. Yeah well it was kind of a disaster, looks more like a toy room. Gotta make due with what's there I guess. That caused a few early morning problems. I got through it. Got through our first lesson and saw that it wasn't supposed to be done until tomorrow according to my neat little spreadsheet. We had one long day today and I guess tomorrow will be a little easier.

To be honest...I'm exhausted. Who knew it was such hard work for the teacher!! It's not so much the schooling. It's not so much the rest of the other tasks of being a wife, housekeeper, mother of 4 that I have for the day...it's the combination of them together. One without the other I can handle. But the pace of keeping all of it going together....it makes me want to fall over. It will take some getting used to...for me and the kids!

2 comments:

Nanna Anne said...

I don't know how you do it all!!!You are an amazing Mum etc etc I got tired just reading about it!!!!!Love you

DWNUNDR said...

You are amazing baby

Post a Comment