Monday, May 23, 2011

Homeschool Burnout

School is wrapping up for the "normal" kids who go to a "real" school. Evidently, Quaid is ready to be done for the year too. He makes me laugh. Whenever he didn't want to do a certain assignment I gave him, he would scribble it out like mad until you could hardly see what was written under it. Sometimes he would just make a big "X" over it. Both of those never worked, he always had to do it anyway. But lately he's gotten a little sassy in his protests.




I guess "The end" means he's over it. I had to let him slide this day. He made me laugh and was quite proud of the creative statement he made. He's never minded doing his writing assignments until lately. I could have a battle on my hands next year. Oh well, I'll deal with that next year...until then, we're just going to enjoy our summer!

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

This is Sooo funny. The girls do this too when they have had enough. Lol.

DWNUNDR said...

Like Father like Son....

My finishing sentence in my CNC paper on how it has impacted our lives was...

"So far it has cost me a LOT of money!"

Post a Comment