Monday, August 22, 2011

40 Reasons...

Deb turns 40 today. A HUGE Happy Birthday to her!!

She is the best person and friend because she......

1. loves to play games as much as I do.
2. loves my kids like her own.
3. is a great cook.
4. makes me chicken noodle soup just because.
5. is a planner, just like me.
6. never gets sick of me.
7. gets along with my husband.
8. likes to freezer cook.
9. likes to "garden".
10. comes to my kids activities.
11. is honest.
12. always picks up the phone when I call.
13. was practically raised by the same mother as me.
14. will play Monopoly with me.
15. has a huge value for integrity.
16. is a great example of a wife.
17. married a guy that I like to hang out with too.
18. always willing to try something new.
19. makes me go camping...in a TENT!
20. lets me go shopping with her.
21. always has the best life advice.
22. listens to me ramble on about whatever I need to.
23. makes the coolest cupcakes for birthdays.
24. gives me cooking advice.
25. runs errands for me, just to save me time.
26. does the coolest projects with my kids.
27. gave me the code for her front door.
28. 100% committed to anything she says she will do.
29. loves the Lord.
30. always makes me feel young :)
31. gave me access to her online calendar to schedule anything I want her to do for or with me.
32. is always trying to be a better person.
33. tells me what I need to hear, even if it's not what I want to hear.
34. understands what it means to be the youngest child of the family.
35. is patient enough to talk to each of my kids before actually getting me on the phone.
36. loves Survivor as much as I do.
37. lets me stop by when she's not home and take anything I need from her pantry.
38. married a guy who likes to make popcorn in a brown paper bag...it's the ONLY way!
39. loves spending time with me as much as I love spending time with her!
40. was hand crafted by God, just for me!!!

Lots of love on your special day from the Walkingtons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment