Sunday, November 27, 2011

Keira...

Keira turned 3 on Thanksgiving. Her birthday blog is yet to be done...tomorrow...that's my goal. But now that she's 3, she has such a mature outlook on the world, a wisdom beyond her age. Today she gave an example of that new found wisdom.

We ate at the Olive Garden today after church for lunch. YUM! We never go out to eat, but we had a gift card still left over from last Christmas...and it allowed me to go grocery shopping with kids with full bellies...another bonus!

While getting ready to leave, Keira was wanting something else...

K: "Can I have more of that?"

Me: "We're done with lunch, you'd had enough, we're leaving now."

K: (pulling up her shirt and having a glance at her stomach) "Mom! It's not fat enough yet!"

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

our little eating monster. She is the cutest. I still remember the muffins. Miss that kid. I am sure Olivia hears no livvy in her sleep. hee hee

Post a Comment