Wednesday, November 16, 2011

They'll get it....

It's November in MN. Sunset yesterday was 4:44pm. Which makes me feel like I should be sleeping by 6:44pm because it's already been dark for two hours. Grrr.....I don't like that about winter.

There is also something about this time of year that makes the kids not want to go outside. It's cold but there's no snow...it's just weird. But since they want to stay inside all day it makes it a lot easier to get all their school work done. I can't really compete with riding their bikes or dirt biking.

This time of the year also brings about the church Christmas program practice. Nathan and I dislike Christmas and all sounds involved with it. I tolerate their music. I have to. Although it brings about a smile to my face listening to the kids try to figure out the words....

"Glooooory, Yaaaaaahtzee And Shell Seas Dayo!"

Classic.

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

bah humbug I say.
But hey christmas carols are better than muslim music piping through those speakers!!! (:

Post a Comment