Thursday, January 19, 2012

Like son, like father



Quaid got a remote control helicopter for Christmas from his Uncle Bob.  And let me tell, you I'm totally impressed.  The thing is still going strong despite Quaid's crashing it countless times into walls, floors, and sisters :)  He's getting pretty good at maneuvering it, now that his dad isn't stealing it all the time.  And that's because this arrived in the mail a few days after Christmas.  Seems a certain dad had a little too much fun with his son's present he just had to go and buy his own!



Quaid's is the same model as his dad's except for the 4 channel part I think?  I'm no helicopter expert but I'm told that dad's is a bit more challenging to control.  Or maybe that's just the explanation I got after the head to head helicopter race in which Quaid came out victorious :)

Did you know they make these things huge, for the outdoors, and gas powered??  I just hope this helicopter craze stays with the small indoor battery powered type.  We don't have room in the garage for that...and no honey, that DOES NOT mean we need a bigger garage!!


3 comments:

Melanie B said...

hahahah love it!! Ant loves helicopters, he would like a REAL one.

M xx

PS I think I know why God gave us girls!!!

Grandad Gary .....(the Ledj) said...

Might need a hangar though instead of a garage!!
:)

DWNUNDR said...

Got plenty of Room... and If Karen would have her way Deb and Wayne would live next door and Wayne is part owner in a plane... hmm a plane, a helicopter and a dirt bike track

Post a Comment