Tuesday, January 31, 2012



I asked Nathan if we could start making this blog a team effort.  I assigned him the duty of putting the pictures on my blog and then I would write about them.  He stepped right up and nearly instantly had a plethora of pictures all ready to go.  Me on the other hand, I'm still slacking even though the hard part is done. 

So today is the day.  The sun isn't up yet, my kids are still sleeping, I've showered for the day, my laundry is done, my house is fairly clean.  Well except for my floors, they could use a washing.  But I'm pretty sure that there is never a day when they don't need a washing so I'm going to ignore that.  And then of course there's the bathrooms...2 little boys...I need not say more, but I'm going to ignore that too.  So here we go with the pictures Nathan has chosen. 

He's sort of a creative fellow, so the fact that the following pictures have absolutely nothing to do with each other is not real surprising, so I'm going to make the best of it!

Nathan likes to document the moments when he is being superdad...well he's actually superdad a lot, but this day he was a superdad that cooks!  Even better!!!


 This was a testing day at MMA.  They offer these days every now and then, I can't really figure out a schedule to them.  But it's a chance for them to earn stripes on their belts.  See the one way on the far end in the front row?  That's our Jentzen.  He's the littlest one in the class, and everyone always roots for him.  See the one 4th from the end?  That's Ava, looking at someone else...she's very observant and never misses a thing.  See that one in the black uniform with the white belt....yeah that's Quaid??
This was up north at our annual Pahl Family Christmas Ski Trip.  Keira made sure that grandpa was nice and cozy.  Isn't that precious??


This is Quaid, cleaning daddy's car.  Nathan figured that since they are the ones that actually create the disaster in the back that they should be the ones to clean it up.  And what would cleaning be without a Superman suit?  And what would cleaning be without a Dyson?  I love my Dyson!
Well I guess that about sums it up for today.  The sun is now trying to make an appearance, the kids are stirring and my floors are still a mess, and I just had to spell check the word "appearance"...it's going to be a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment