Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's January 10th. It's the middle of winter. It's 50 degrees and sunny outside. What is this teacher going to do?

I ditched our afternoon History lesson. Sent the kids to their grandma's paved driveway with a bucket of sidewalk chalk. I'm going to stay inside and clean up their disaster of a toy room for them as a surprise so they can get out and enjoy the freakish weather. They're going to totally dig their mom.

It's a good day serving my children.

PS...I think this is one day I can say I'd rather have January in MN than January in Australia. The weather forecast for the Brewin clan down under is 102 degrees...yep...I'll take it here!!!

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

Oh yeah I would rather be there drawing chalk in the cold. Not only is it disgustingly hot, georgie has the pukes, liv has pink eye & I am feeling sorry for myself. (:
Miss you sis.

M xxx

Post a Comment