Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nath and The Kids

One of my absolute favorite things to do (besides playing cards with my hubby which I got to do...TWICE this weekend at the cabin, it was Memorial Day so we were there from Friday-Monday hence the no posting...wow that was a long interjection....) is watching Nathan with the kids. I sat and watched him walk the kids all the way down the driveway to go take a look at grandpa's tractor in the field. I could sit and watch him play with the kids for hours. They love him so much and ALWAYS prefer him over me when he's home. Especially Jentzen who will run past me and shove me out of the way just to get to him! Even Keira will just stare at him whenever he's around....so cute!! We love our daddy!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. You know that is what I love about Ant. They adore him & always want to be with him & him with them. Thank God for great dads hey??!!! Love ya missing you guys heaps!!!! Me xxx

Post a Comment