Friday, August 7, 2009

The Garden Update....

So I've been meaning to give an update on the garden for quite some time now but I just haven't gotten around to it...and this is why...I'm just going to say "sorry" and "thanks" to Deb before I even get started!

I don't mind blogging at all...at least the writing part...now the picture part is always the hinderance. When I think of getting out the camera, snapping a few shots, then downloading the pictures, resizing them all so they don't take an hour to load, then attaching them to the blog, and then trying to get them all in the right spots...well that just sounds like way too much work for me.

Just writing about the garden wasn't good enough. I could tell you what it looks like but really you need to see it!

So I knew at some point Deb would do it, so why waste all the time doing it myself when she would do it, and do a much better job than I would...and look it happened!! So here it is...OUR update on the garden!!

http://justthetwoofus.typepad.com/just_the_two_of_us/2009/08/oh-how-our-garden-grows.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment