Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lazy Lazy

yeah I know....it's been a long long time. I've got some things...but again. The picture thing. I think about it and then I say, maybe tomorrow I'll do that!

I have been a little occupied with some other things....

*Harvesting, Washing, cutting, peeling, chopping, cooking, packaging our ?? (she's having a contest about the number so head over there) lbs of carrots!!! (More on that later...I'm sure my garden buddy will write a fabulous blog on that!!!)

*Washing, shredding, packaging 50 cups of shredded zucchini....thanks dad!

*Ordering some new Uppercase Living stuff...LOVE IT...I will for sure not be too lazy to put up those pics...I'm sooooo excited!!!

*Rescuing Keira from the stairs when she sneaks up them, from Ava when she things she can carry her around, from the chunks of carrots left over on the floor....

*Now cleaning and packing, getting ready for the weekend away with my two college friends Jess and Michelle...SUPER EXCITED!!! We get together twice a year for a girls weekend but this time we've decided to head to the cabin with all our families too! We'll still have to find some time away for our bi-annual girl talk!

Next week I'll do better!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment