Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bedtime Snacks....

I had an Uppercase Living party at my house on Tuesday night...SO FUN! And such fun stuff!!

Ava was able to join the party...because it was just for girls. It was getting near time and she came running to me....

A: "Mom, can I put one of my beautiful dresses on?"

Me: "Why do you need to change?"

A: She grabs a hold of her dress at the tummy area, pulls it out, and looks at me speechless with the look that says, "Duh Mom, as if I could be seen in this!?!?"

Me: "Fine go change your dress."

Part two of the party...

The boys were up with daddy in the bedroom supposedly watching a movie quietly...when I hear laughing, banging, jumping, more giggling, more jumping, more screaming...

I went up to give Nathan a bottle for Keira...I see Nathan hanging off the end of the bed, Quaid mid flight off the end of the bed, Jentzen running around to get back on the bed, and pillows all around the room. The noise all made sense now!

Part three of the party...

I finally hop into bed for the night..

Me: "What did you do?

Nath: "What do you mean?"

Me: "There are crumbs everywhere in the bed!"

Nath: "Yeah I brought up some treats and the boys picked cookies to eat."

Me: "Yes, I can see that...all over MY side of the bed!"

Nath: (with a huge smirk) "Yep."

Two nights later...I am still brushing crumbs from my sheets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment