Monday, February 8, 2010

Craft Day.....

I actually did it again! I'm trying to be a fun mom. My sister was giving me a hard time because every time she calls, the kids tell her they are cleaning! Which it usually true...the first step is admitting you have a problem right? Yeah well I might have a problem!

Anyway, this was our craft day. Ava got this project for Christmas and has been begging me to do it...so today was the day...It was a lot of fun. You can't really play with it when you're done, and you shouldn't touch it much or it breaks. And Keira for sure shouldn't play with it, it didn't fair too well with a one year old...but it is pretty fun to do.

And the boys got to water color.
Such posers aren't they?

So when they tell me, "Mom, all we ever do is clean!" Sorry, I have photographic evidence that it's just not true!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

You are a very fun Mum!

Post a Comment