Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dinner Lessons

Like this Mom? Are you sure? I really have to use this silly spoon? I could think of an easier way, but fine, I'll give it a try.

Quit staring at me...I'm doin' my best!!! I don't like this, not one bit!
Remember that easier way I was thinking of? This is how I start, please please can I give it a try??


Then I do this...a little bit closer, closer, closer...
Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about...Mom? Can you hear me? Are you takin' notes??
Good idea! Get a pic from the front. The more angles you have, the easier it will be for you to learn!
And there you have it...now wasn't that so much easier?!?!?

2 comments:

Grandad Gary .....(the Ledj) said...

MMMMMMM!! Now that was good! What's next Mum?

Melanie B said...

That's awesome!! You know liv still hates using cutlery much prefers her fingers lol.

Post a Comment