Thursday, September 9, 2010

My kids LOVE yoghurt...WUV it!! if you're Keira. It usually takes a spoon to eat yoghurt....but not if you're Keira. We have it nearly every day.

Anyway the following after Jentzen finished.

J: Mom can I put my 'poon back in the drawer?

Me: No, it goes in the sink.

J: But I licked all the yoghurt off it!

Me: It's dirty Jentzen, put in in the sink.

J: It's clean! I licked it clean!! See???

Me: Jentzen you ate with it...IT'S DIRTY...GROSS!!!

Never mind that if you're ever come over for dinner



3 comments:

Melanie B said...

That is funny!!!!! At least he uses a spoon liv just uses her fingers!!!

Britt said...

Or like Tom, how at 17, still sucks it up from the tub!! gross!

DWNUNDR said...

Not to mention

wear your gumboots in the bathroom after Jentzen goes in there... He finds it amusing to just piss in front of the toilet ;)

Post a Comment