Friday, September 17, 2010

So I've been waiting nearly 4 years to see our Aussie family and it's finally come. They arrived on Tuesday night late and it feels as if we've just picked back up where we left off. It's like they've always been here.

The kids are loving it!! The language barrier isn't slowing them down in the least...yes they still speak English, but I argue Australian English is indeed a completely different language!!

So far we've only had one minor dir tbike incident, and one bathroom incident...

"Mummy.....I don't know how to flush the toilet!!!"

Our family of 11 has made it out of the house a few times despite the jetlag....them wanting to be sleeping at about 5pm and up bright eyed at 3am. Oh the memories of what's that like...glad it's them and not me :)

I know the time will go by way too quickly!!

I'd attach some pics but I haven't personally taken any and darn if I can find the ones Nathan took!! Maybe next time...but if anyone knows Nathan they can count on minute by minute updates and photos of everything we do on Facebook :)

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

oh yeah we are loving it!!!!

DWNUNDR said...

and I dont want you guys to leave... stay here..

Post a Comment