Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just a Few Reminders...

Could someone please remind my 2 year old of a few things...because obviously my instructions are going unheard...

1. Despite it's white and creamy appearance....Desitin is NOT lotion and should not be rubbed all over ones hands, legs, face, and hair.

2. Although the closet looks a little overcrowded...there is indeed enough room for all the clothes to be hung. There's no need to take everything off the rack and throw it all over the floor.

3. Besides them both being white, that is the only thing our doors and paper have in common. They should not be used interchangeably for coloring purposes.

Keira will be home and available all day for instructional sessions. Good Luck.

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

hahahaahh Love it!!!!! she is my darling that kid. I miss them all, give them big kisses for me.

Nanna Anne said...

She sounds like she keeps you on your toes!!!

Post a Comment