Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A List for Thought

DD and RW lent us a camera for Christmas and our annual Pahl ski trip so I will actually get to post some pictures too. Those will be coming soon...I think. While Nathan is on school break, I'll be spending the next 7 days in a row with my Frannie Family (as another co worker says it) so it might be next week. Blogs without pictures are boring boring...and I don't want to bore my faithful readers.

But I've got just a few thoughts for you today, bare with me:

1. When a two year old yells, "Doe Poddy, Doe Poddy!" and takes off streaking through the kitchen taking off her pants mid stride....One might, just might want to follow her and make sure she ends up in the proper room of the house.

2. When a balloon spontaneously pops on the bathroom floor, it probably isn't that spontaneous. You have a broken nightlight that no one bothered to tell you that he or she broke, but instead just shoved all the broken bits into a corner.

3. Pillow Pets....it's all about the Pillow Pets.

4. Standing at the bottom of a bunny hill for numerous hours of the day watching a 4 year old go up and down results in completely frozen toes, and makes you feel useless.

5. Standing at the bottom of a bunny hill for numerous hours of the day watching a 4 year old go up and down results in seeing some hilarious happenings with some adults learning how to snowboard and ski....and makes me feel very fortunate that I learned when I was 7.

6. It is totally possible for a 5 year old girl to talk non stop the entire way up the chair lift...AND the entire way down the hill...the ENTIRE way.

7. When you leave your house a mess and go on vacation for 3 days...when you come home...it's still a mess.

8. A husband, particulariy MY husband, makes the very best partner to play cards with....win or lose.

I'm ending at 8...because that's the sort of week I'm thinking it's going to be.

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

ha love it.

Post a Comment