Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Did I Just Say That?

Yesterday was a day of "I can't believe I just said that."

Me: "Quaid are you sure you don't need a bowl??? If you puke on my couch I will not be happy with you!!"

(I can't believe I just said that. Wow, what a sympathetic mom I am!)

Me: "Jentzen, do you still have a fever?"....."Oh good Jentzen, having a fever is good for you!"

(I can't believe I just said that. Wow, what a sympathetic mom I am!)

Me: "Quaid and Jentzen, if feel good enough to laugh and giggle while laying on the couch, then you must be well enough to come up here and help us clean!!"

(As it went dead silent downstairs, I can't believe I just said that. Sheesh, give the kids a break!)

Me: "You can't have your cookie Keira, you didn't eat your dinner!"

(I can't believe I just said that. I've turned into that mom already!)

Me: "Ava, I don't have time right now to play ANOTHER game with you!"

(I can't believe I just said that. When is there NOT enough time to play another game?)

I'm sure my kids are glad that yesterday is over :) Me on the other hand...I didn't really mind. Having 2 kids sacked out on the couch for the majority of the day makes for a really productive mom day!

1 comments:

Nanna Anne said...

you're not the first Mum to say and do that and won't be the last!!You do a great job Karen and sometimes it is nice to be able to just get on and do what you have too.

Post a Comment