Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So my baby girl is 2 years and 5 months old. She talks, behaves, and thinks she is more like 5 years and 5 months old. I think it's just part of being the littlest...she just thinks she fits right in with the rest of them.

In order for her to go right along with the rest of them, she had to have a favorite color. Now, when you're 2, I'm not sure that one even knows what a favorite color is. I'm pretty sure that Keira hadn't a clue. That is until she was TOLD what her favorite color was. By Ava.

"Keira, your favorite color is purple!"

"You need to use the purple marker!"

(which explains the image below)



"Keira, you want the purple bowl don't you? Yeah, you have to use the purple bowl!!"


"Oh look Keira!! You have your favorite color jammies on!!"
Then I tried to get a decent picture in her favorite color jammies so when she's 16, she can tell Ava that she now despises purple as it was forced upon her as a child.


Silliness happens when you try to get a 2 year old to pose for a picture...seriously I don't need to see what's up her nose!I decided that seeing her eyes was an important factor in the picture...so up the hair went....that's better.....or maybe not??
What's with the Miss Piggy look??


And then the eyes....
Okay, now back to Miss Piggy. I think I wiped her nose by now...you can thank me later...
By this point I got, "I'm all done mama!!! NO MORE!!!"


Can you ever get a decent picture of a 2 year old?? Well this girl can...but she wasn't around at the moment...so I did my best.


I guess I have one prop for Ava...Keira can now pick out purple any where, any time, and any place.


Sweet, one less thing I have to teach her :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment