Saturday, April 16, 2011

Future Stylist

I like to go to bed early. Like really early. If I had it my way...I'd be in bed by 7pm every night. I get up early and I need a lot of sleep. Or maybe I should say, I like a lot of sleep. I can do without, but I get a bit cranky and irritable. Nathan and the kids do all they can to make sure my bed and I have a good, working relationship. As a result of my going to bed early....my kids do too. We are usually done with our bedtime routine around 7:30pm. We leave their lights on low so they can read or color, or as of lately do "other things." As I went in a little later to turn the girls light off I found my sweet Keira with this in her hand:

Like I've mentioned before, she's stealthy. She was quietly sitting on the floor with a brush in hand carefully brushing the hair of not her sister, but her friend: Her pillow pet. Upon examining the bottle, she had taken the top off and poured the entire bottle on the pillow pets head and was carefully brushing his silky smooth yarn head.


She had a promising future...doesn't she?

1 comments:

Nanna Anne said...

Looks like its in the genes at least she didnt paint the car with sump oil,fill Dad's motorbikes petrol tank with water or throw her Aunts lockable petrol cap where it was never to be seen again!!
Or have you more to look forward to?Hee hee
It is certainly an interesting journey this parenthood.

Post a Comment