Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Superman Dinner

I found this post that i never finished...it was awhile ago. But not so long ago that I don't remember this glorious night. I might never forget it!

I'm pretty sure this was at least day 5 of 5 work days in a row. One of them was probably a day I had to be at work at 3am and work till 3pm...you know, someting along those lines. I threw out the suggestion that Nathan could make dinner.

There is no better dinner than one I didn't make. Nathan delivered in a big way. Chicken Fried Rice! I realize that the picture looks sort of like a pile of goo...it's truly mis-representated. It was awesome....Kids, your Daddy can cook!!




And if Daddy's cooking, it most certainly involves steak...and lots of it!


I'm sure the fact that my kids were already in their jammies, ready for bed, at dinnertime was no coincidence. Pretty sure after my work day and probable lack of sleep, and Daddy's slaving in the kitchen all night...the whole family did indeed, go straight to bed after dinner!


1 comments:

DEBbeatsKaren said...

I LOVE IT! Go Nathan! :-)

Post a Comment