Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lessons Learned

On Monday, we went to an Apple Orchard...but not just any Apple Orchard. We went to one that was 55 miles away from our house. Odd you might think considering that we live 2 miles from one. Anywho, we went and it was a blast...great weather, great company!

Since this was supposed to be a field trip and with the mention of field trip the word "educational" pops up...I thought I'd ask my kids, while making the 55 mile trek back home, what they learned. I got a few mentions of the apple washing machines, the different seasons, how an apple grows and changes...and then of course the lesson for 2 year olds...

Keira: "We never jump in the water with our clothes on, do we Mom! We should never do that!"

Me: "You learned that at the Apple Orchard?"

Keira: "Yep I did!"

I'm glad to see the information wasn't at all over Keira's head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment