Monday, February 2, 2009

My little garbage man

As Quaid was running up stairs to get his jammies on he caught a commercial on TV. It was of Glad garbage bags. It had a little boy rolling a full garbage across the kitchen floor, down the stairs clunking it all the way down and they hoist it into a plastic garbage can. Not a single hole or leak or mess.

Q: "Wow!! Look at that mom. I should do that for you!!!!"

Me: "Yes, Quaid you should help me like that!!"

Q: (holding up and flexing his little string bean arms) "Yeah because I'm way stronger than that boy! I can do that!"

Me: "Yes you could Quaid."

He ran up the stairs and that was the end of that. Today I thought, Oh no!! What if he really does that!?!? I often leave my full garbage bags tied up by the door and Nathan brings them out when he gets home from work. No need for both of us to be out in the freezing cold!

I can just see it...he flips the bag over and all the rotten food leaks out the top of the bag and as he rolls it across the floor and down the steps it rips holes which also leaks out all the rotten foulness that's in the bag! I'm always looking for more things to clean...I can't wait for that day!!!

PS ...Honey, we'll be leaving the full bags of garbage in the bin from now on....in case you're looking for them :) Until I buy those particular bags that would never rip a hole in them...after all it says so in the commercial!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment