Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Random bit...

So I've been getting a few complaints that my blog is too many pictures and not enough stories...before it was the opposite...Geeezzz I just can't win!!! But like I was reminded by someone...at least I do it almost every day!!!

Truth is as much as I thought for sure there was bound to be some crazy story with 4 kids at least every day...there really isn't...some days are just smooth and uneventful...uneventful by my standards that is...someone else might disagree!!

My BFF Deb has a GREAT story about a day when she decided to take Quaid and Ava to the Arboretum a while back...so she's going to write that up and I'll post it....it just wouldn't be the same second hand.

As for the random bit...we were riding in the car. Quaid pipes up out of the blue, "How do penguins pee?"

He had watched a show on penguins on animal planet a few weeks ago. What brought this to his mind at that particular moment...who knows?? Who ever knows what makes a kid's mind think the crazy things they do at totally random moments?!?!?

So what did I answer you ask? After a long pause...."Out their bottoms, Quaid."

PS...I know there has been some issues with not being able to comment...I think it's fixed and should work now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment