Wednesday, March 17, 2010

String

I had a big box of string out the other day for a project I was making...and before I knew it....
The kids had the string running every which way around the house...around the kitchen, up to their bedrooms. They were giggling hysterically.
They got a little twisted...a little stuck...a little more giggly.
But take note...if I ever want to keep them in one spot...grab a couple scanes of yarn and Viola!!
And where was dear little Jentzen while this craziness was going on....smart enough to sleep through it all!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

awww, Jentzen... I just want to squeeze him!
x

Nanna Anne said...

how funny the things kids do and it doesn't change from generation to generation,love reading the blog karen thanks they are gorgeous wish we all lived closer!!!

Post a Comment