Sunday, March 7, 2010

When Mommy is Away...


The kids get to watch movies!!!!!
This was from this past week when I was at work almost every night....
But last night, I was actually home. I was going to make brownies with the kids and have brownie and ice cream sundaes and play Bingo. Doesn't that sound like fun!! Well, NONE of that happened :( By the time 6pm rolled around I was just getting dinner made and by the time 7pm rolled around I had cleaned up the kitchen and I was done for the night. My week had caught up with me. Before I knew it I was in total veg mode laying on the couch watching some cheesy Hallmark movie. The kids were in the toy room watching their movie. I didn't move all night. It was about 9:45 and Nathan woke the kids up to put them to bed...see I told you I didn't move :) I looked back to the kitchen and there was Ava perched on her stool at the counter ready for breakfast. The poor thing was so out of it, she thought she had slept all night and it was breakfast time. But the great news about such a late night...a late morning :)

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

very very kewl. It's definately a fave with mine!!! mmmm we might be doing some of that when we come over!!!! xxx

Post a Comment