Thursday, November 5, 2009

Follow What Example?

I heard a quote once and I LOVE it!!



"If you don't like the painting, don't blame the canvas."



Isn't that great? Have I mentioned that before...if so sorry...



I think of that all the time when my kids are doing something that's not really my favorite quality of them. Is there some example I'm giving? Is there something in me that they're seeing, copying, following after? We had this little event happen the other day that leaves me remembering...I'm not the only influence in my house...



N: "Jentzen?"



J: "What!!"



N: "You say "Yes Daddy."



J: "Yes Daddy?"



N: (went on telling Jentzen something....)



K: (quick thinking) "Hey Honey?"



N: (in the same loud rude voice as jentzen) "What??"



And he stopped...he knew...We both laughed...



So if you see my kids doing something a little off...it's totally Nathan!!

3 comments:

Grandad Gary .....(the Ledj) said...

I totally agree!! It's totally Nathan, he gets that from his mother! ha ha

Nanna Anne said...

Does NOT!!!! HAA HAA,the what he does but not the rude voice

Melanie B said...

hahahahah you are so funny Kaz. I totally think all the bad stuff is from Ant!!!! I say to them manners & not tooting in front of people etc then he lets it rip!!! They all crack up laughing & I just go.......why do I bother??!!
glad to see it is the same over the other side of the world!!! See you soon. Me xxx

Post a Comment