Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who's Who?




Lately everyone has been saying how much Keira looks like Ava. At the start I didn't think she looked anything like Ava. I guess I have been noticing it a bit lately. So I thought I would pull out some pictures and see.

Pictures way back from Ava when she was 1 is much easier to find now that I have gone through and organized all my pics. They are now divided into pics of each kid and then further by each year. I decided that I don't scrapbook, never print any pictures off, and don't add many of them to my blog, I wanted something for the kids to have. So Shutterfly saved my day. I am printing off photobooks of every year for each kid. So I have done 2008 so far and am going to move back. So now each kid will have a whole series of books...one for each year. And for those crazy scrapbookers out there....WAY CHEAPER and WAY LESS TIME!!

So what do you think? Are they sisters or what?

Ava is about 3 weeks older. Keira better get hooked up with some Rogaine and soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I might scrapbook but photobooks Rock!!!
I have decided to do some myself!!
Now I just have to organize my million photos!! Mmm could be a project for you and me next year!!!! Btw they are gorgeous girls!!!
Me xxx

Nanna Anne said...

yes they are sisters and I might be a little swayed but I think they are the most gorgeous sister's too. Miss you all!!!!

Post a Comment