Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where has a year gone...

My baby girl turned 1 yesterday! It is quite shocking to me that one year has gone by and I still feel like she was just born. I have no words for it. Watching her grow has been the best, but at the same time I would go back to the beginning. Even the middle of the night feedings...I would do it all again in a heartbeat, knowing I would get to have a newborn again. Keira is the sweetest thing...I can't wait to see her personality come out in the next year...Take a trip down memory road with me...you might need a tissue (well at least I do!!)

Sleeping great from one, and she has ever since...she was my earliest sleep through the nighter at 8 weeks.All the kids were enamored with her...they would always make sure they knew where she was and what she was doing.
And then when she actually started responding...they really had fun.
The older 3 would constantly compete on how many times they could make her smile.

I love the faces they pull when they don't know they're doing it!
Obviously she played her first card game of her life in the first year!
Sitting tall, chicken legs and all :)

Almost a crawl but not quite yet.
And then she was off...and has been cruising ever since. She is a quick one. She tucks her head down and goes as fast as she can every where she goes. The head down thing has gotten her a few bumps on the head!And again what would 1 year of life be without a little cleaning?


And the famous Oatmeal Fudge Bar was a must have!
She, as well as the other 3 have found a new favorite activity. Keira jumps in and the kids zoom her around the house in her little wagaon. Keira is now fully walking, still crawling if she's really in a hurry. I have a new little neice, Kate, who was born a few weeks ago. It's wild to look at her and then Keira and think that all that happens in one year. What will the next year bring? Who knows, but I can't wait to find out!


1 comments:

Melanie B said...

Holy crap......no way!!! It is like yesterday she was born!!
This aunty is mopping up the tears!!! I cannot believe thus year has gone sooooo fast!!! Xxxx

Post a Comment