Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Minnesota Fun

We wouldn't truly be Minnesotan until we have been to the park when winter coats and hats are needed. When little fingers get so cold that monkey bars are not possible. No matter how cold it is outside, they still want to go to the park. And if I really let them have a say in it...they would be out there in their swimsuits running through the sprinkler at 40F. I wish I was adventurous as they are...we lose some of that in our old age. My trick is to tell them we are going early enough in the day when I'm not tired and before I have looked to really see how cold it is. Then they hold me to it. I told them, I don't have a choice.

So here we are, hats and all!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooohhhh yeah love that Minnesota cold weather LOL. Love all their hats & jackets they look sooo cute & the total opposite to our MEGA hot weather in swimmers!! xxxx

Post a Comment