Monday, November 23, 2009

Some good ole PB & J

The kids LOVE to make their own sandwiches. So they all (minus Quaid...he doesn't like to get his fingers messy) went at it one day. See the difference in quality? I found it somewhat interesting. Granted Ava is a year older, but still, it isn't easy to spread peanut butter on soft bread. So the above is Ava...below is Jentzen...

I think it's because Ava is a girl! Her lucky husband is going to have perfect PB&Js!!
And poor Quaid in the background...he was a little upset because he was making a turkey and cheese sandwich and he ripped his bread a little bit and it wasn't "perfect" so he didn't want to eat it.

So I guess I see my misson...lots of time with Jentzen in the kitchen...I want my boys to be able cook!

2 comments:

DWNUNDR said...

excluding me ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahah that is sooo Lucia. Everything has to be just right!! mmmm peanut butter & jelly (minus the jelly) on white bread......my favourite. Missing you!!

Post a Comment