Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anybody have a tissue??

The day has come...I can't believe it...I knew it would come...but not so soon. It saddens me more than I thought it would...I thought I would be so ready for it...I'm not...Ready or not, here it is...

...I photographed all my baby stuff to sell!!

It is a sad day :(

But on the bright side...all the money I get from selling it, is going to be put in the family dirtbike fund!! If anyone would like to donate to that fund, I'm sure Nathan would be more than appreciative!

That fund needs to supply 1 daddy bike and 2 kids bikes with helmets and gear. So if anyone is in need of a breast pump or car seat....mine are on sale for $1000 each :) Any takers??

3 comments:

DWNUNDR said...

But on the bright side...all the money I get from selling it, is going to be put in the family dirtbike fund!! If anyone would like to donate to that fund, I'm sure Nathan would be more than appreciative!


just quoting for proof

DWNUNDR said...

oh and dont forget.. 1 glass Kitchen table

Melanie B said...

It is sad huh. I only have 1 thing left to go, my cradle!! I can't even give it away. I still can't believe I am sad that that part of our life is over!! Dirt bikes now that is something to be excited about!! LOL (:

Post a Comment