Monday, January 11, 2010

Since Nathan posted his "Keira the climbing monkey" post (see his blog) I thought I would post mine...and by the way...anyone know where I can get a pair of sticky socks??

My baby girl went from just hobbling around to full forced climbing very quickly. I forget how fast they go once they actually learn they can. She **LOVES** to climb. When she was first learning to crawl, she crawled in everything...and when she learned to walk she climbed on everything.


This particular day, she must have climbed up there 10 times. She would get all the way up there and just sit and fuss till I came to her her down. Some would think she would learn her lesson that she couldn't figure out how to get down so she probably shouldn't go up there again. Nope...not so much. I would go in, get her down...and walk out of the room. Five minutes later I would hear her little fuss again, sure enough back up on her little perch yet again. Good thing I love her little sad whiny face or I might have been a little irritated with her!

But finally...she now knows how to get herself down!

2 comments:

Nanna Anne said...

Just like her Aunty Mel!!!Her nana was minding her and came in to find she had climbed onto the glass Queen Anne table and was sitting with a glass ornament hitting it on the glass! Go Keira bet you are glad she can now get down, I remember it well,my Mum said Mel had Monkey glands,looks like they've carried on !!!

Melanie B said...

Hahahhahah go Keira!!! Liv was my climber but not quite like that!! She is sooooo cute love it!!!
Ps love those toy boxes am saving my pennies for a couple!! No scrapping stuff for awhile!! Lol

Post a Comment