Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Wishes

It was my birthday yesterday and my mom was sure to make it a special day for me. She took my kids the night before my birthday and the morning of to work on some special things. They came running up to the door cards in hand and were so excited about them. They were like swarming bees telling me everything about each of of their cards and how they decorated it!

A card from my mom...isn't she crafty? It was handmade and hand written, very special.


A card from Ava, or more like a picture that she put in the card. It says lots about me being the best mom in the world EVER! It's hard to argue with a 5 year old:) And on the bottom, it's our family. Heads and legs. Ava thought it was the funniest that even Keira had long legs too :) Three blue eyed people, and three brown eyed people...Perfect!



From Quaid...he loves drawing hearts for me :) And a little hand because he didn't have room to trace his whole hand.
And from Jentzen. Is that the best looking dragon you have even seen or what?!?! And he loves me "bunches and bunches." That's just about the best love I can get. And Jentzen, he is my prayer warrior, that really is his favorite time of day.
And last but not least...the cake. They each had their own part to decorate...even Keira with her little wedge on the left.
We went to Toy Story 3 with the kids. They got treats and LOVED it, and so did the parents:) Quaid came wandering in my room last night at 10pm...he really does have his father's body clock. If he could stay up till 10 or 11 every night and sleep till 10am he would be a happy boy. I have a feeling we will be having some late night school sessions this year....ugghhh...I so DON'T have daddy's body clock!!

Me: "Why aren't you sleeping?"

Q: "I just loved that movie so much, I can't stop thinking about it, I'm just so excited!!"

Thanks Mom and Grandma for a super great day!!

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

Very crafty Kaz and gorgeous. Sounds like you had a great day yu deserve it. Now how about you get your craft on cause I cannot believe it has skilled a generation after seeing all that!!!!!!! Xxoo

DWNUNDR said...

wait you didnt show my card... oh wait.. damn it.. forgot again

Love you baby kiss kiss grovel kiss kiss

Post a Comment