Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We spent the weekend at our cabin...without a camera. So you'll just have to take my word that there was lots of swimming, boating, and eating. There was also a trip to the Outlet Mall to get some good holiday sales. I got the three older kids a new pair of jammies. Even Jentzen...he really didn't need anything as he has all of Quaid's clothes...but I just had to get him something too or he would have been really sad and left out...and I feel bad for him...hardly even getting anything new. Poor Keira, she's not old enough to notice that she didn't get anything, so she didn't.

It was Daddy's night because I was working and he sent me this pic at work. I love getting pictures of what the kids are doing when I'm at work. Makes me feel like I'm not missing out. It's quite possibly the cutest picture I have of my kids...the older three that is. (I hope Ava took the tags off her jammies before bed)



And then look what he did...
Isn't that the coolest dinner? I know it's old hat to some but I live a sheltered life and I've never seen it before...Go Daddy Go!!! He always does cool things for dinner when I'm not home. Maybe I should fake going to work one day and show up right after dinner is made...But shhhh, don't tell him!


There's Keira...in case you were missing her...I was.

3 comments:

Melanie B said...

Oh Bro that brings back sooo many memories. You really are a cool Dad I cannot wait to see you. Huh Kaz I do the same thing with hand me downs. Liv still doesn't really get it yet, so am holding on for that one for awhile.
geez I miss you guys like nothing else, the last week I have been thinking how unfair it is that the people I love the most & get on with are over there, and wishing I could swap some people over here for you guys!!!! xxoo

Nanna Anne said...

I used to make this for mel n nath looks strange but tastes yum. Had them as a kid when I visited friends.Gorgeous photos of the kids. miss you all

DWNUNDR said...

Mel maybe thats why you get along with us so well.. its called DISTANCE ha ha ha

Post a Comment