Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Doggy Dog Night

My mom and dad were out of town for the weekend. That means we are the dog sitters for dear Sugar. I am not a dog lover...but my kids are so Sugar is in good hands. Her neck would have been in my hands at a later point in the weekend but that's a whole nother story.


So of course, being the cool dog sitters that we are, we invited Sugar's best friend Zeke over. And he made quite the entrance.
Deb and RW have a motorcycle. And how do you take a dog with you on a motorcycle? In a Baby Bjorn of course!!!
And no, Zeke is not Jewish. It's a motorcycle helmet and Doggles. Safety first!!

3 comments:

Melanie B said...

OMG that is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen apart from your kids & their antics!!!! LOL have fun dog sitting, I am sure it will be interesting!!!!
Only 52 days to go!!!

DWNUNDR said...

your hands could've rung sugars neck... what about mine

Grandad Gary .....(the Ledj) said...

She can wring your neck too if you want!! :)

Post a Comment