Monday, March 7, 2011

4 Year Old Theology

This is Jentzen. He's my 3rd born. The one who came 5 days too early and way too fast according to my plans. He loves trucks, dinosaurs, tickles and praying!

Seriously on the last one. He's the first to pray at every moment he's allowed. He'll go on and on and on as long as you let him. Sometimes, it's just talking and sometimes he makes up a little tune and sings his prayer. All day long he's always commenting on what God thinks about a certain happening of the day, what he would want us to do...what he would want ME to do. That's always refreshing to hear: The Lord's instructions to mom...from your 4 year old son. Refreshing, maybe not so much....humbling...yes. I see a novel in his future!


Last night was a singing night. Right in the middle....(Make up your own little tune, it works for Jentzen) "And help us to do what God wants us to do so we don't get put in a big time out because I learned that in Bible Study that some guys got put in a big time out because they didn't do what God said...."

A little bit later after he finished his solo, I came back upstairs to hear him singing away again. Seriously, I need to start recording this...it makes a mama's heart melt.

So from my little disciple to you....Peace Out!

PS...And do what God wants you to do today...I don't like time outs and I'm sure you don't either!

1 comments:

Nanna Anne said...

Wow he sounds like he is like his namesake,soooo cute I love the way kids are so open to God.
Miss you all

Post a Comment