Sunday, March 27, 2011

One day

Nathan was kind enough to load up some more pictures on my blog. I'm not sure where to go with this one...but I'll try...


This is a machine of some sorts. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with machining. There's no doubt that it cost more than our mortgage payment. I'm not for sure but judging from past experiences, every piece of equipment that's larger than a hammer will at least have a 4 digit price tag.


This next one here is really exciting!! I mean seriously...look at it. It's a work of art! It sort of looks antique to me...but for all I know it could be the newest and upcoming trend in a machinist's world. I think it's the "big hunk of metal" theme that makes me think antique. Remember the first irons, vacuums, and sewing machines....big hunks of metal.



I'm going to step out on a limb and be a little observant. Just for fair warning...it may backfire. I think this is one of the machines that's at Nathan's job. Given the window and scenery it looks like grass only found in New Prague doesn't it?


This one looks like it's encased in glass? So I'm going to go with antique for this one? Actually now that I'm thinking about it...I think I remember Nathan telling me that they had little hand held models of the real machines they have in their shop...so maybe that's what these all are!! (See honey, I DO hear what you're saying after all!)





Even if they are all models, they still fall under the category "I want this in my shop". Is there any tool or machine that any man wouldn't want in their shop?


For Nathan, that answer is definitely a big loud resounding NO!








0 comments:

Post a Comment