Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eight Times the Fun


I usually have just 4 kids home everyday. For some, that's a full house. But for me, it's normal every day stuff.

But today, I have 8 kids. I LOVE having a house full of kids.

I love to watch them be creative. The older ones taking the younger ones under their wings. The games they come up with are always inclusive of all the other ones. They're always mixing up the kid combinations of who's playing with who and what they're doing. Quaid and Jentzen both have Sam to play with. Quaid totally digs having a "big brother" to play with. Ava loves having a "big sister" to do girl things with and to admire her recent manicure. Jentzen has someone his own age to play with....exactly his own age. Jentzen and Lydia were born within hours of each other. Freaky, I know. Keira loves running from cousin to cousin keeping them doing exactly what she wants them to be doing...And all the kids love having a baby around.

I never had cousins to play with when I was a kid. Well actually I had lots of them...I was the youngest of 42 cousins on my dad's side...but we weren't exactly close, I don't think I can even name them all.

I LOVE that my kids will have so much fun making so many memories with all their cousins. There's a lot of love in the Walkington house today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment