Saturday, April 25, 2009

I want a real chicken!

The Chicken

I have never done a whole roast chicken before so the kids have never seen a whole chicken. The following is a picture story of our clucky adventure!


Ready to dig in! Yep gloves and all...I have to admit my stomach was turning a bit at the thought of digging in it's behind. Nathan's only help to me was getting me some gloves. Thanks hun!



"Are you sure about that mom?"


"Chicken?? Did someone say Chicken? I'm hungry!!""Hey, what is that?? I can't eat that!!!"

"We can't watch, this is going to be disgusting!" "This does not look good!"

"Oh mom, do you really have to?? I think I'm going to be sick"

"Yep I do....Here I go!!""Oh mom, the poor chicken!!"

"I can't watch!"


"Well maybe just a peek...."


"Am I going to have to eat that??"


A: "That was cool mom, let's do it again?"

J: "MMMMmmmm, when can I eat?"

Q: "Mom, I don't like it!"

And the best of all...the last comment by Quaid....

"Mom, when you cook that it will turn into real chicken, won't it?"






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I just ROTFL what a crackup. How is the SIZE of that chicken, that is like one of our turkeys!!!! LOL
I love their faces too PRICELESS. That's like when we told the girls we were eating lamb,they were like little lambs mum, I said yep & georgie goes I think I should become a vegetarian Mum. LOL
they are too precious. They are growing up sooo fast!!!
Me xx

Post a Comment