Thursday, July 23, 2009

I've been noticing that most my stories involve Quaid and Ava. They do talk more. Jentzen does seem to just kind of do his own thing. Our interaction involves more actions than words....spinning him around in circles, tickling him till he can't breath, and carrying him around upside down is the way we spend most of our bonding moments. But he did give me a chuckle the other day.


All the kids were having their snack. Pretzels...YUM...Jentzen's favorite!! Ava got down to go do something. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Jentzen's little hand sneak over and steal Ava's snack. I decided to ignore it at that moment. Sometimes as a mom, we do that, don't we??

So Ava came back up to the counter....

A: (giving Jentzen the look) "Hey Jentzen! You took my snack!"

Me: (thinking to myself) "Dang it she noticed...now I have to do something!!"

Me: "Jentzen you can't take Ava's snack. You don't take things that aren't yours."

J: "But she didn't see me!"

Even though he may not carry on the conversations like the others do...he is just as wise!!

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

that is pretty funny. Liv is the same she doesn't say much but when she does you realise that she is switched on & knows what is going on. Obviously so does He. Such a crackup. I love reading all about their personalities, it feels like we know them a bit better. So can't wait to see you all. Will be saying this till we come!!!! Me xxx

Post a Comment