Thursday, July 30, 2009

Randomness

So not much has been happening that is really worthy of writing that will be really exiting, funny or entertaining...so here goes some random tidbits...



Keira is now in full sprint on all 4's. She has even made it up the toy room stairs by herself, all 3 of them. Now I don't have to deal with the following:



"Mom, Mom, can Keira please come in and play with us? We want to play with her."



"Sure, she can, she would like that." (while carrying her in and sitting her next to them)



A flat 30 seconds later the kids go running through the kitchen and up the stairs.



"Hey I thought you were going to play with Keira?"



"We did, now we're done. We want to play upstairs now."



"WWWWAAAAAAAAA!!" (coming from little miss Keira crying at the bottom of the stairs because she got left all alone.



Jentzen has been expanding his vocabulary by telling me the food I cook is "too nasty" and that I'm a "naughty mommy" when I tell him no.



Ava has learned to ride her 2 wheeler and now instructs Jentzen how he should ride his bike with training wheels on it because "he's a little boy" and she is "a big kid" now.



Quaid spends a lot of time every day drawing pictures. He came in one day to show me a picture of him and daddy...



"Quaid, that's a great picture! Daddy will love it!"



"Yeah, I know!"



(while examining the picture...I saw...well...something)

"What is that?"

"Those are my legs."

"And what is that line in the middle?"

(with a cheeky grin) "That's my winky!"

With that final comment, I am speechless.

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

ROFL that is sooo funny Kaz, and it seems that kids are the same all over!! Love the nasty comment and the winky!! hee hee hee
Nath used to complain about food.....I get the nasty comments and then the mean mummy for making them eat the nasty food!!! LOL
Me xx

Post a Comment