Tuesday, July 7, 2009

T Ball Fun

Finally pics of Quaid and Tball. He played in June for 6 nights in the park. He had a great time.
Sorry, I am no the family photographer. This is Nathan's job but he wasn't here so you all will just have to settle for my sub-par effort. Just to go a bit off topic.....Sub-par...I got to thinking about this. Now in golf sub-par is good right...so really the expressions should be over-par. It doesn't make sense...and it's kind of bothering me...so I think you have all just witnessed me making a life changing decision...I will no longer use the term sub-par. It really doesn't make sense and shouldn't be used....by ANYONE, anyone intelligent at least:) Since I have a feeling that making that my life's mission might be a little bit of a poor use of time and in the end a little disappointing. I'll just stick with myself! Ok so back to Quaid after that little vent...

This girl gives quite the look....she wasn't that impressed with me wanting to take pics of her...but then
What a poser...check out those pipes!!
I'm not sure whether Quaid liked the T ball or the playing in the park after better!!

1 comments:

Melanie B said...

Oh my goodness the cutest photos and I missed all these posts, how did that happen!!!!
Ava definately gives a good look, must be a girl thing.
Look at Quaid go!!! I am thinking Lucia would love T ball, have been looking at it over here!!! Way to go!!!

Post a Comment